Monday, July 13, 2026

I Went Into the Kitchen...

 I watched a program about models early today.  The woman at around 700 calories a day, and she was tall with blonde hair, naturally, blonde hair. She worked out to get killer abs but was weak, and this confused me.  Beauty is sometimes a curse.  I equate models as a sport due to all it takes.  

Well, I am fat. I got into trouble for going over the counter.  I was not blamed for a mishap today as I was gone learning about Virgil.  I'm just known to do it at night.  I decided to eat a bigger dinner so that there would be no need to snack.  I've lost control in this realm of life: my weight and appearance.  I don't have the social pressure I used to.

Belly doesn't look so good.

They say nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, but this woman on TV enjoyed spending a day eating like a body builder, and he ate like her and far from satisfied. In the end, she consumed more calories than usual and perked up.  I hope she didn't puke.

And what an afterlife? Models don't make tons of money.  When they time out, there's no work for them. What do you become after a supermodel?  An old face to hate? A mother who pushed you too far? Guys who didn't love you after 30?   

I like potato chips with sour cream.  I like to sit on the couch, gross but comfy, and watch the "Carol Brunette Show."  Most TV sucks these days.  

And get off my lawn :P


No comments:

Post a Comment