Monday, September 21, 2026

I am clean

 My mind doesn't understand time like it used to. I finally decided to shower because I needed to shave both the pits and the legs.  I was in public today in a t-shirt dress cut to my knees.  No one really noticed. I don't catch eyes.

They mostly turn away.

I walked up to the sushi place, which I haven't done in a while. I worked up sweat, especially up the hill.  Once again, I didn't call our order in, so I had to wait a long time, but the food was worth it.  I haven't had sushi in a while, real sushi that is.

They were a bit cheap on the salmon.  They make a lot of money.  Really?

The more the merrier, everyone knows.

I don't know why the restaurant doesn't expand its location.  I guess it wants to stay a carry out business.  It has two tables and a bar to eat at, but most people pick up orders.  

Grub hug came for everyone's dinner.  That's a waste to me, grub hug, but it's lucrative enough that it's a common second job these days, that and uber.  

Drones will be used soon enough, I believe.  We'll need licenses to own and operate them.  

Well, the air is laced with fall. It's the intellectual season. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons. 

I'm happy, a nice rest, clean and fed with my cat next to me. 

It's been a good day, not productive, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment