Monday, April 30, 2012

Putin's Country Sucks Anyway

Russia's like a Hell hole. I only wanted away from the death machines that target me because I was MILDLY disabled, but, as usual, they'll find any reason. Now I'm moderately disabled.

Putin was my p0rn.

There was a staff sergeant from psych ops telling his group that he didn't want them to curse, so I screamed, "fuck you" at him. I like the army, but do I have any respect for it? No. They could have helped me, but instead they wanted to be badass. The prestigious army makes me laugh. You're so hardcore because you're a soldier. You're young with a cap, and we're all wearing PJs. I'm a sweet girl. :P

I think Putin's sexy, and i want to fuck him and take his money, but I don't really care about him, and I'll never call him honey. Do I respect him? Not after that. I didn't seem to know or understand, and you took advantage of me. I think I got banned from peacepink. I get banned from everywhere. It's like a goal. The prestigious site of peacepink. "Strange voices are saying strange things I can't understand." My life's been insane. Fuck you all.

1 comment:

  1. It is immoral to box me with putin. Zat vill get me slaughtered.

    ReplyDelete