Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Made into a loser vs being a loser or both

I've known for a while that I'm not going places this lifetime.  It's made me a bit of a defeatist because I don't see the point in trying.  Every time I put forth a lot of effort, I end up in the ditch.  For example, I fought the psychotronic people for a while and decided to hold onto slavery or strict caste/class systems.  I can't get low enough for them.

I'm also still trying to get circumcised so that they can't use sexuality against me, like with Putin.  It's the FBI's favorite game.  They will make you out to be a "racist pedophile."  It's their hallmark, a sign that they've messed with you.  In the military, you're a "whore" if they mess with you.

Anyway,

I won't get into the time they tried to frame me being a pedophile.  No, I do not like children, but I would blush and hear voices accusing me of various thoughts and acts.  I was programed, and I think an experiment.  I did try to use that as an excuse to be circumcised, but it didn't work.  

I like how I was placed into several songs and movies, too, but I can't "say" anything because I'm schizophrenic. Abuse.  I'm not that bad of a person.  I'm boring, average and bland, but I'm easy to get to.

Pluck me from the blind.

I've decided to stand up for myself and not be a defeatist and to try.  If I get knocked down by the unseen, like Marilyn Manson, I will get back up like a punching bag.  Why not?  I'm tired of explaining and trying to get them to be decent.  I can't control them, but I can control myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment