Thursday, December 17, 2020

Justified Life

 So my grandma is worried about me. She basically is still trying to bring me back from the dead.  It's annoying that happens when you love someone who is sick or hurt. They'll pamper and pill you to death to try to make you, you again.  I put up with being a pet for a while, but I'm done.

Fuck off.  If I want to sleep all day, I will.  She's trying to control it.  If you've been through what I have, you'd ignore the time, too.  

DEATHSTARs will see these stupid family emotions with what he's doing.  It's like, shut up, nice society. In special ed, it's like your fucking kid is a vegetable, but they hold on.  The government can screen us now, but it would rather keep us alive to torture us.  

Bjork and others say, "Wow, she's so happy now, and everyone cares for her."  No, I'm not a happy retard.  All their cures made me a dead-thing that has no purpose and no future.  I wasn't able to live any of my dreams, and you killed a large chunk of my soul, which is almost as insulting as you running up in my life. 


My life is not worth living.  It's hard to just not off myself due to being ignored. I have to do one last task. They'll put me in a mental hospital for random things.  I can die in there, too. 

Life isn't about being happy all the time or gems.  It's about learning, growing, experiencing, and creating.

I had some ability, but I belong in Hell.  No one else can perceive themselves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment