Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Broken Heart and The"Special" Friends.

So, I doubt you care. I don't expect you to. The main problem comes in when people do for the wrong reasons.

It's true. I was in special education, and the experience left me a little fiery. People didn't treat me right, and I was shunned by teachers and peers.

We all know who is going nowhere.

And here's where the annoying part comes in... we're a cliché now. Bands like "Placebo" use their lobotomy rays to make us shut up. They cluster all of us in the same group, and then it's bye, bye brain.

I think I spoke around a paragraph my entire time in middle and high school. I didn't develop as a person, and I was under a lot of stress from being tormented by people. I had occasional outbursts.

I would like to be strong, don't get me wrong. However, that isn't, and wasn't, allowed. I couldn't tell my abusers to "shove it up their ass" because that would make me a "bully."

They know they can manipulate me.

I know I should move past this, and I tried. Unfortunately for me, I developed a weak spot and had invested emotion. I know the sociopaths love that, and they had me banging walls for a while, like I matter.

I don't.

They think it's funny. We're losers, after all. "Work Bitch?" I was trying. Now it's destroyed, as usual.

Don't all jump at once to judge me. Use me.






No comments:

Post a Comment