Friday, March 3, 2017

My abusive, government overlords need to just do thier jobs

So, I take pills to try to minimize my interaction with the psychotronic people.  Last night, they broke through and yelled at me that I am nothing.  Very angry people, probably the FBI (issues have they).  Not enough love as children, I'm sure.

I respond to people calling me, "a pile of shit."  Being a nobody won't break my skin.  I'm used to it. 

 You guys did brain surgery on me that made me more apathetic and less sensitive.  Therefore, your evil words don't affect me. 

What did you think would happen?

You can't have your cake and eat it, too, guys.  I only cared in Virginia because I was young.  You couldn't have helped me then?  You know, it's not all about your value system, guys.  It's about making society stronger and healthier, not reducing people to foot lickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment