Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Today's Total Namedrops: Putin Loves Britney Spears and Zuckerberg

So, as I've explained, the elites in various fields are vessels from which the old, power-hungry nerds plan various tasks.  Go back to playing "World of Warcraft."  Also, it's just like in India where they sing about killing the dalits and other moral tales.

Britney put me in her song, "Work Bitch."  She scolds me, and I've had plenty of them harass me since and before.

Why don't I have a job?  Well, my brain was already fragile from childhood.  When they tried to kill me and fix me, I was not properly restrained and hit my head.  The change damaged my already broken brain.

I have such luck.

It should be noted that  I used to get violent over sex.  I really, really didn't want it, and they kept using that ray.

Anyway, I don't have a job because my mind is destroyed.

The army compensated me for what happened while I was in, admitting that the life-stressors of the military caused me to become psychotic.  They made that decision, and it shouldn't be contested with our gadflies..

I am entitled to a salary until I can find gainful employment.  I signed a contract.  It isn't up to Ms. Spears or any of the others.

In fact, we're having a hard time with all of them.  Yes, I know the government rules are cumbersome, but they have to be voted on and analyzed before they can be bypassed.  Not doing so will cause destabilization, and that's just annoying.

I will say that I had a shitty life-view a few years ago.  I honestly didn't think there was mobility in the social structure of our country.  I was raised as a poormouth.  Now I know I can earn things.  I earned my pension.  If I write a famous novel (fantasy), I can become rich (fantasy).

Putin can keep sucking up to them and blocking me.  He's worthless anyway, always a badass.

Oh, and an update, the group leader asked us what color "violet" was.  It should have been "purple."  But, with the other brain damaged man and myself, we said blue because "Roses are red and violets are blue."  My mental process is quite odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment