Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Sweatie (Saweetie apparently), Aspen, And Shantelle: My Favorite Place--Rant Unconfirmed.. Not that anyone cares. I can't find the song now.

 Oh well, sorry https://genius.com/Saweetie-pretty-bitch-freestyle-lyrics

Nobody cares anyway.  I should have looked it up. Yes, I know that I'm no one.  I don't care.  Despite the fact that they try to make the "outcasts" and "disabled" conquer in the movies, it rarely happens that way. I chill in my group home with Mr. Keiko.  I didn't know how lost and all the time I'd wasted until I started reading the Quran. I'm not Muslim. The Quran and remembrance were their duties.  I will fail the tests of Allah, the real ones.  I hope I'm at least spared judgment day.  Let anyone be thankful for that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment