Monday, August 1, 2022

I tried to e-mail the CIA a few times during my abuse...

They only work for rich people and play stupid games.  They are unprofessional, and I think borderline retarded.  I know they torture people to show how unimportant they are, which I already knew. I'm special :P but not as special as they are. It gives me different dimensions, a type of undeserved freedom perhaps. I'm used to being ignored by everyone.  I type to myself.  This is why I started writing, actually.  I would have put more effort into video games.  I wrote to my parents trying to explain that they were wrong about what they accused me of, that they were being mean, and that I was sick of it.  

I couldn't get through.  I'm not valued.  That's why I usually stayed quiet growing up, but they put words into my mouth.  

I wrote Dawn of the Hives for the CIA as a joke and to say, really?  You can't get through to them. Are you really going to do this to us? I told them yet again that I was being hunted and used, look at my voices on another blog, "Sadam" and "I found the vessel." Nothing.  The only thing they did was harass me about MH17.  They laughed and said they'd killed my boyfriend or, Putin.

I've moved on to Durov.


No comments:

Post a Comment