Saturday, October 7, 2023

Okay, so this makes more sense... I was like, wtf, why is it me? I get it...

 Well, I don't remember much of what I do, but some days are better than others.  

They have rationalized attainder with my treason and took my rights. I'm not sure if I technically committed treason or a felony. Oh well, I've never had rights.  I thought that was continuing as a part of my horrid existence.  I know that I must be endlessly punished, "lessons." Beetard land.  That's how they justify doing bad things to me. Guilt is another emotion that incites them.  I don't even care about being dispossessed. My life has exploded several times.  I did get a nook this time. I will admit that.

I said that Patriot Missiles don't work.  I didn't have any contact with an officer. I'm pretty sure that just causes you to lose your security clearance forever.  I signed a page saying that I would not talk about weapons right before I got out.  Ah, yes, but draconian punishments are more fun.   I remember being in pain. Obviously, they do work. Ukraine said so.  We did a drill once, and I have no doubt we could have screwed it up. That poor mountain.  

How did I get the Director's cut of "I Want to Believe?"  You don't often put those in a PX (general store) or anywhere else. Also, I thought Putin was my father, and we all have weird family thoughts.  They did other actions that are very bad for the Hell of it. I'm either in pain every day, having weird chills in odd body parts, horrible headaches, or I can't think at all.  

Gitmo gets me, I know that. Don't mind the laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmo0_1T3C2Y

I would like to leave the US. They can get a new chew toy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment