Monday, October 30, 2023

2016 "Living Life Shattered

 sometimes, I try to compromise or worship abuse. It's evident that I'm doing so in my post.  It's the denial-to-acceptance thing.  Also, I cannot weed out the lobotomy from all the other damage, one of which is shown in "Hellhounds."  And when you use that, or you try to kill us, follow the next paragraph.  While out of it, I blamed Putin when he tried to help with the initial picture.  

I do think that psychotronics might help the insane. Then again, so would housing, safety, food, and medicine. They seem to forget that in many mentally ill people.  I think it would be a better world if humans would admit that they are animals, too, not machines.  

We're jealous... and that was one annoying manipulation of society.  Do you want to go on a 15-mile bicycle ride in the heat, cold, sleet, and rain?  We all know who is the winner. 

I hated jealousy and not belonging or having real friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment