Monday, October 5, 2026

Peppermint Tea

Today, I didn't do much.  

I'm still fighting not having any motivation and am restless.  I've been struggling with time lately.  Five hours will pass, and I have filled them with nothing.  I'm up at the wrong times.

I did purchase tea today.  When I was younger, I used to go to little tea shops.

 We had Bible Study end at a medium-sized tea house two years ago.  I don't usually like raspberry tea, but the mix they did tasted, well, good.  

Treats are good, not too many. Tell my cat that.  I'm concerned I may wake up with a knife across my neck for more treats.

If you eat too much cake, humans, you will turn into sugar and melt, and you will meet Pennywise in the sewer.  I hear he's not a good roommate.  A mad hatter!  

He tries to sell children drugs to make ends meet.  And they tell everyone there's some clown that gets them high, and now they're seeing some weird shit.

What is a clown to do?  The circus isn't what it used to be, no cracking whips or popping corn anymore.  

To have to live in a sewer!  The feds are getting suspicious. Why are kids meeting a strange clown in a sewer?  He reasons life is like a sick, sad, joke; life and its comforts.

I like Peppermint tea.  




No comments:

Post a Comment