Sunday, September 25, 2011

Being the Only Slave

I'm the only one they order around like that. They make me special in a group setting.
I'm the only one they target, or all the targets are like me and the only of their demographic (whatever the elites are trying to eliminate this week--like a fad).

It's always the same with people. They target me until they get a reaction and then they blame me.

Originally, I thought a rose meant death. I thought it was comical that any entity would attempt to "roar" solo. That has to be entertaining. I tried my best. Okay, I'm roaring, roar. Is that the goal? Apparently not. I was just wayward sheep. Way to be a leader... not. Let me guess at your subliminal messages.

I can only have one master.

I'm fine with backbreaking labor, being sold into slavery or anything else ridiculous a human wants to do to my physical being, but I'm not okay with charity scalar weapons that turn me into an idiot. Regardless of who's ego I crushed, and this gives me a false sense of power <3 (I want to take over the world), it should be dealt with in the flesh, not in the mind. In most cultures, a head blow is the worst insult. Don't tell me I bothered you that much, sugar muffin :)

I still love you, baby. Ray me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment