Saturday, September 24, 2011

Normal People Vs Myself

Normal people are allowed to develop grow, overcome, adapt and rearrange themselves. They're allowed to "change," but if I do anything, I suddenly have a ray pointed at my head and will pay for it forever. It's ridiculous, and it's always like this because I have that damn label.

This is because all the "strong" people like to target me for an easy kill. I got into a teenage fight, and they made that the end of the world. All I asked her was if she was in my head. These days, that's a perfectly reasonable inquiry, and a mature person would have responded, "no, I'm not in your head." But she went psycho on me. I heard her voice, and I was a little annoyed. I misread what she said afterwards because I'd been hit by so many charity, scalar rays. I was a little upset about that because I assumed as my friend that she should have given me the benefit of the doubt. I was nice to her. I blew her name everywhere. Fine, what me to be a jealous psychopath because that's what they want, anything cliche. I will be, and you can feel better about your crappy positions. If A Perfect Circle wouldn't have scared me as a youngster, I wouldn't have taken being a rose so poorly. Back then, I just had dreams, and I'd had them messed up by everyone else who'd had control over me. I didn't want what I had left destroyed. I get sick of being so special. Everyone else gets to do what they want but I have to do something completely against my interests. I wasn't "jealous" of not being a rope. My goal was to go to school but that's almost destroyed now. I can still do some things.

I got into a fight with Putin, and he doesn't know what the Hell he's doing. He just knows he can get away with it. Like a little boy that caught a mouse at the Science Fair.

I'm trapped in the past because I'm disabled in it. Aw, now I'm begging for mercy. How cute or should I write, how coot.

Putin, you're such a fucking loser but a smart one. ;)

I tried to work at Hardee's and they were right there to hurt me. Then I get all emo and stuff because I can't survive. Good thing that my state will take care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment