Friday, May 12, 2017

Having a Weak Mind

Often times, I try to go along with the flow in life.  I never developed good argumentative skills.  I tend to shy away from other things or be fractured, these days.

This is a rant about Putin in some respects.  I went back on myself because I didn't know what to do.  It was his fault in some respects, and what annoys me even more is not only that he won't confess, but the fact they can -- and did -- use weapons to see into our minds. 

Many people live in a bubble, but this technology has been around since the seventies.  Recently, they have used it on a campaign to save money on mental health expenses.

People hate the mentally ill. 
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyqNlMoLp9M  <--it's annoying.  My "masters."  Meds have helped me.  The assaults on my mind did not.

I'll admit I was sick -- and they knew  it -- but they decided to play games on me. 

Anyway, if they were so concerned about cost, why not use the mind machines to see who is sick and who isn't? 

No, no, we have to be kooky, like thirteen year old boys playing with a rat in a box.

I want the settlement. 




No comments:

Post a Comment