Wednesday, July 5, 2017

So Putin got the thumbs down from his boss

He's described as "mediocre."

He was sent to go through newspaper clippings because his German wasn't good enough or something.  He doesn't whine about it, and he used that time to further himself.  He eventually became a President when his time was called.


Like he's a failure.  That's what the news is trying to say.

Float while you can because they'll come for you later.

And yes, I know the proving grounds.  I'm a bilge bitch, baby (Bad Romance -- by Lady Gaga).  I get it, the feeling.  I don't think the fumes were helping me.

I think this treatment of Putin was partly because he was so young and impatient. 

Excited.

It's a curse many feel when they are looked down upon by others in those services.  Hold on, your time will come.

Great... anyway,

 Also, being picked to go to special training is random for the most part.  When I was an 88L, one male was sent to Afghanistan.  Randomly. Some were selected to get medical training and got to stick each other with needles.  I was, curse the heavens above, sent to a live fire.  Also, I was sent to do chemical drills in MOP gear.  Of course, it was in El Paso and the middle of the summer.  I was crazy when they put me on funeral duty.

It's like a time warp to me.  I'm still waiting, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment