Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Evil Mind

So, I guess that they made me pathologically jealous. I'm a bitch (all females are), so I'm not surprised, but I can't remember now. I know that I've never killed anyone, so I never would. I am Miss School Shooter though. I'm used to getting framed. I don't even try to defend myself from them anymore.
Aspen's just laughing because I look retarded and young. I hate that girl. It wasn't simple jealousy. I hate her personality. It drives me up the walls, and that's cool. She probably doesn't like me either. We should avoid one another, but evil government will force us together so that they can steal from the pariah. Aspen deserves after all, and I, I am terrorist scum.
I would never hurt Aspen, though I didn't like her in my mind. It's a long story...
Campbell better stay away from me for a long list of reasons.
I feel sick all the time. I need help, baby doll, Putin. You had your fun. Now you're done.
Breaking Benjamin, "pour some salt into the open wound" is it obvious? yes, and irrelevant. I want to go into a labor camp. Screw this.

No comments:

Post a Comment