Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mind Mudding

So I wrote everything down because I was trying to avoid their tricks. I have many things posted in many places so simply erasing me from one part won't silence it, and it doesn't matter because nobody cares but our squads care about me. I figure it's a good list to start on.

It's a mean world. Aw.

As far as everything being an illusion and me giving up control to everyone that ultimately destroy me, I won't. I've done that for a long time.

I simply can't find evidence of the invisible. I'm not delusional. I'm confused.

I either, blah,blah, want attention, blah, blah, or I'm bored and creating a "cool" reality, blah, blah, or anything else cliche, blah, blah. Confuse with the irrelevant. I'm bad, I'm jealous (they were over a dollar--jealousy is a survival emotion; they have to kill me before I kill them, way of life) I'm anything. Look in the mirror. Know YOUR flaws. One sentence won't describe it, savior. If you are going to analyze, I expect an indepth analysis that covers all the aspects of my illness, my history and the possibility of it being real. The technologyi s out there.

I'm like Breivik, but I think the Russians would be best to analyze my mental illness instead of the Japanese.

My brain is destroyed. You're damn right I want my brain fixed. My eyes are popping for that one. @_@ You've had your fun and now you're done.

"Tear Away"


You've confused me
Stopped the wheel
I have to break, or I die?
Guess, what, guess, what?
I'm shattered and frayed
Confused, as one so weak
One is definitely alone, so sweet
I have to figure out the illusion
I am confused; where is my angel?
Death! Death! Death! Again?
The God of the dollar is no God of mine
The Afghan pscyhotronic weapons
Are a bitch, "we will blur your senses"
That was for the whole Putin-God-thing
Which led me to the Quran
Where are they?
I confess, I do not know good from evil
Where is the overlord
I need my brain fixed
Like this, I destroy the human condition
For we are both in a bowl.


Allah can kiss my ass
He is a machine
He's not done one thing for me
But terrorize me and disable me
So stone me -- everyone does by His design
Let Him prove he isn't a fairy
Eloi is demonic
I stick with things that can give products
I need my brain fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment