Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Don't Care if I Get Expelled for My Character

Go tattle on me, please. You'll do it anyway for any reason. You're seeing my insurrection.
My brain is destroyed. I did an experiment to see how well my mind is working, and it's not working very well anymore. I spent 30 minutes learning 34 words. I waited wo weeks and could only recall 21 of them. 13 were in the mystery meat department. I didn't even recognize them.
I max out fast.
I'm going in for a battery of tests. My doctor says I'm very in the moment. My judgement is terrible but abilify helps me a little.
hehe Now RT will not let me use any vocabulary in my comments or any sort of reference. RT is my best friend :P
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN
The world is evil, and I don't care. I don't dare. I just want my brain fixed. I think it's only fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment