Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Hallucinations

These are some the hallucinations I've had in no particular order, never all at once. I usually get a sentence, but this is how I can tell the difference between them and the planted stuff. The psychotronic people asked me once if I could tell the difference and ran a test on me, and I can.
"We will blur your senses." That was the angels or Trey.
"You're going to get scott," said the little girl ghost. She said some other things that I couldn't understand.
A bunch of stuff with mysterious gods.
"I found the vessel."
"It's Saddam."
"I found the body."
"How did she survive?"
There was a bunch of whispers and shadows, but I can't tell the whispers from my low potassium hallucinations. I have a hard time maintaining potassium. I read that you have to eat magnesium too. Oops. I wish they would have told me that.
I usually get a sentence, and I was more of a seer.

No comments:

Post a Comment