Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tatu's "Invalidy" or Placebo's "Special Needs"

Again, why do you raise disabled people only to kill them? It seems like we're competing as usual, and you've found a piece of merit that gives you an advantage or does it?

I did pull my weight, and I had been looking for employment, but they gave me TBIs that caused my behavior to change dramatically as they kept trying to kill me for any reason.

I was a decent writer and mechanic. Any hope of me ever working again has pretty much been destroyed, however, unless Putin decides to be decent and hand over the cells. I don't have a sound enough awareness to comprehend much of anything. I have a truly poetic reality of "here-now." I would describe it as waking up in the middle of the night and thinking that the dream was real.

I guess it's kill or be killed. But we must make the hunt efficient or there will be no game left.

I don't blame you. It's a dog-eat-dog world, but what will my death really mean to the big picture? It won't make you a better writer. It won't give you more power. All it'll do is give a check to some disabled retard out there that's protected by your inability to kill them all. People need our money to sustain themselves, so they will protect us.

Kill them. Honestly. hehe

:) :( :/ :D That's my gang symbol. LOL Emotions are "Bad Magick" by Godsmack. Humans credit their emotions as having power. It's interesting and how they end up dead. I thought I told the attackers everything they wanted to hear; I have to guess. I exaggerated my memory for awhile because around 21, my emotions started to wane minus rage. Putin's influence got me killed. They attacked me over and over again after that damn picture.

The dictator has me loving walls
Hoping that I'll give up my emotions
So that he can exploit the meaningless
Eye that sees simple survival, one
He doesn't know that I like to scream
More and that I like to bleed, as my
Emotions burnt out to nothing to where
Anything human is pleasure
Apparently, this saved me and my injury
Did because I could not fulfill the "suicide."

Rage was the last emotion that I had, and now I have nothing. I'm like all dizzy all the time then some days I'll just have an odd awareness. I want this fixed. You had your fun and now you're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment