Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Get Stupid

That's Madonna's song. It looks like, "share your view and make the world a better place," but we all know that they're dumbing us down, making us confess to various sins so that they can trap us. A few people are vain and think that they can, with their limited awareness of one and no army, know anything "big." I find this comical. And I'm saying it to Breaking Benjamin as well. They don't want world peace; they want world piece. I just want to spit out realizations to conform to time. I'm not talking to anyone, am I? I don't want anything but survival. I have no influence, just putters across a keyboard as I state my plea for survival. It's difficult for me to make sense because my mind is all messed up.

The information

Stone henge has 56 lunar cycles
The moon smiles away
Blue, 53, flowers, up
There are letters in the alphabet
Couch, pillow, kill, tree
There is a President
It's October one month
There are four seasons

I don't believe in telling them anything, fine, just laughing at them because they'll figure it out. They have no choice but to add realizations to things. No, I won't tell you how it should be, Breaking Benjamin, I'll watch as everything goes down and then we all fly away again. Good will prevail because there is a drive for survival that is stronger than any force be it greed or anything else.

A Piece of the World

I want world peace
For me to sleep
For me to seek
Let me write crappy poems
without form
Let me speak
For my world piece

The reason I didn't go to Russia is because I didn't know anyone over there. I didn't trust that picture that Putin put up because it looked like doublespeak (originally, Putin was smiling at me dying and there was a picture of a firesquad next to him), and it caused a lot of people to notice me, and I still want Putin to fix the brain. They don't have a program for me to start over there and I don't speak their language. Sure, they're hunting "ghosts," but I would probably have better luck over here with my skill set. Nobody wants a low skilled female. Worthlessness sucks. Use me, abuse me. I'm insane. I don't care either.

Things always work out because they have to.

Today's song is from Godsmack, "Spiral." A real Band.
"Sometimes we only live for the here and now
Sometimes we're lonely
Sometimes we feel like we need somplace
to be grounded or to fly away again
I will fly, fly away again
I will fly, fly away again
I feel rain pouring down
I wait to rot away, live again, here forever...
The spiral neverends
Always we search for the answers
But nothing is found
We fly away again"

Humans are strange creatures. I think our "religion" has lost its mind, the killing of invalids for moral reasons. Why do you raise us if only to die? Surely, you could have created a slot for us somewhere... I cannot conform to that which I cannot see. How clever. Let me go to the one with the most control, the biggest gun.

They used their sex rays on me (a screaming female), cyanide and a bunch of other things, including framing me hitting on Putin. I'm a ghost rose. It appears, looking back through my old blog, that my heart stopped or did something due to a potassium imbalance (which caused me to get uber delusional with angels and stuff) and my brain exploded or something in the end of myself. I can't really remember much. That seems to have preserved me from the sex ray (Beck's Mellow Gold Album) because I have no desire. I have no mind though. This sucks and is hard to explain.

These things happen, and I look back for evidence.

You? or Me? -- They Say

Why would I matter
When I'm in chains
The world has me
Choke, it commands
And I have to obey

Survival

Incite my anger
When jealousy becomes
A sea that consumes
Blood is salt
See? we are connected

When Bread Rises

You box me to nothing
I'm a honey ham?
I'm something to name
Something bad
I cannot earn a penny
I cannot have
A dollar for a beer
Just see bad
As I watch bread rise
As other say "tab"

That's what you get for using me, you bastards. i'm "youthless" by Beck or "useless." They kill them when they have nothing left or they steal all they have. I mean, I was smart enough to go to school, but they interferred so that they didn't have to pay. The guy in the song humps the couch until he dies or in my case wakes up and runs with a really bad headache. I think someone cares. That's my sin. I think sympathy matters... :) :( :/ Human emotion? I no longer have emotions, just the desperate grab of survival. I wish the soviets that ruled us would let us out of our cages once we learned all their traps. Of course, they blur Beck as some sort of extremist group to confuse us, but we'll learn that they use gangs to trap invalids and dissidents and political enemies and people they wish to drain and the gangs are government organized, whether they realize it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment