Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Used To Be A Decent Writer

But my memory is so destroyed. It's so I can't believe in anything. I am incredibly weak minded these days. If you told me the moon is made of cheese, it would take me a minute to figure out that it is not made out of cheese. I can't trust any information I receive. I assume they did this to me so that I could not disagree with their mind programming. They've made all information analogous and short-lived. I have an interesting reality. Now they're trying to program in their wisdom which is humorous.

Disorganized Youth

Is my opinion right?
It was from your reality
The one I see
I react and say, are you
Superior-that's your decree
I need to know who you are
Who has the biggest gun
It's for another you, why
I fight the invisible demon
I believe this to be true
Do you not see the tangling
My youth betrays me
Give me a minute?
Tell me again the answer
In a way I can understand
Why are you screaming?
I can't hear you if you confuse
K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid
So that I don't go astray
But it's a trick, you see
To make me deceive
I'm not really talking
When that's all I can do
In this reality of ours
Is follow you as you
Fight a dragon stronger
Why do you pick on pawns
When the flames are
Consuming you?
This fight is not your fight
What can I do?
Monkey see, monkey do
Monkey climb higher than you
Pretty soon all you get is screeching
Climb the actions
Leave the words to dust
They were never real

No, I won't tell them the answer. i just stick out my tongue and laugh as I go to increasingly stupid realities. I like this life of not having to do anything. It's what they wanted. My brain feels like it's filled with water but abilify makes that feeling go away, disturbing as it is. hehe

Of course, this is really because I'm a traitor that has to choke or something else ridiculous. We all know that Patriot Missiles don't work. Academia has been saying it for centuries. I just screamed that out to mock them labeling me a traitor for other things. They were fishing for anything as usual. I get flip-tricked. I have no redeeming qualities.

If you guys are so powerful, why can't you just take my money? :P

She said I was trying to get in on her good by writing. I didn't even write for money. That's what I was trained to do in school, which must be some pointless abstract to them? Like I said, I like slavery. They've got us in this damn status system that is inhumane. We have too many masters and conflicting interests. I need a protector. They make everything Hellish for a few individuals. It doesn't have to be this way. Hey, I'll work for nothing if I have stable food and shelter. Who needs a big house or a car or glittering things? Unnecessary accessories.

Glitter and gold
Still gets old
Shine for time
A dime's sin
Once minted
To descend
Into fine dirt
Way of Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment