Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Person of Interest -- Brainwashing Shows

So I'm a trash magnet. All invalids are. May we all fall off the cliff together. One and for all.

You've never protected me from any of these "bad" people. Do you know how many people have tried their funny equations on me? their wayward societal programming? A lot and you included. You have some weird inner cause. I just don't get it.

In the show, this chick goes into a bar, and they protect her. What scumbags. Numerous people tried to rape me, which I'm used to, and then the security service tried to kill me. Could they have helped me? Like, hey, you're attracting attention to yourself (since they wanted to help "her"), or we don't like your spending habits? Like a counseling statement instead of instant death. I was young money. I thought i was rich with 1200. Hehe I got mad when they stalked me and fought back by going into debt. I didn't get to go bankrupt though. That was my goal, but it was impossible for me to go into that much debt. I tried guys. Way to help the youth. I thought you were trying to hurt me, so I was like, I'm going to hurt you too. I was right about your intents. Where's purity then? I hate when you uphold one over another because you give them an impossible advantage. They get more than their lives' earning. The bitch shouldnt have gone to the night club. She dies and that's on her.

Back then, I justified doing what they wanted too. I was looking for a mate to be a rose (I later realized this was death). They destroyed that. I just want to be in a caste system and to end innocent merit if we're going to favor one over another. @ We all know why I'm the scum of the universe. $ And even earning money is bad for me.

Anyway, I don't like these shows because they make my kind look like evil incarnate. Let my people go. I do want to move in with Putin just for protection. LOL I'm joking but Jesus Christ. Could I have any redeeming quality? Have you guys seen my file? I bet it's impressive.

I'm evil.

I must target the successful. Logically, then make me successful. Don't laugh. I know you just want to demoralize me further to do dirt. And I'm not human to them even, so I don't want to hear it. Humans are humble to grass. I am not. I am broken.

They'll say Campbell was good and I was bad. She labeled me a rose, which they've used several times and bullied me while we were in the army. That's fine. That's part of growing up and learning social interaction, but what they do is incite a lot of anger in me then wonder why I spit off. Again, I haven't killed anyone. I've touched one person and that's because she grabbed me and then lied to the police about it and I was honest. I clawed her to make her let go of me. Most of what I do is in self-defense. In HS, I got into a fight with some chick because I was freezing and the combination of the cold and the stress caused some sort of rage in me. I learned this later. But I'm bad because I'm "mean." They have a history to work with, to manipulate. People know to inspire a reaction in me, especially manipulative people and then make me look like the bad guy. Or I'm in their way, or I don't deserve.

She'll destroy me over a boy, and i'll destroy her over a life. Do you really want to weigh causes?

No matter what I say, I haven't done anything. I still think that they should give us the benefit of the doubt until we do something, or it's not fair. If someone honestly kills someone, they might have a reason for it whether it's society's karma (Cain and Abel--I put the bitch's scores up here if we're going to play that game like we do with me; i look up everyone's files when I'm around them because they play bullshit with me) or that that person did something bad. Jack and Jill went up the Hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack fell down and broke his crown because Jill was sick of his bullshit. People are so fucking complicated.

All I do is yell.

It took me a couple weeks with coming to terms that my feeds meant I was a sadomasochist, excuse me. If gays can fuck, then I can be trashy. Plus, I never acted on my thoughts. And even so, what does it matter? All i knew was that thing between my crotch was getting me in trouble and needed to come out. People were using it again. I'm still a virgin. I'm just saying, and I'll say it loud because I'm not allowed in civil society anyway. I am just an animal. I cried it was so embarrassing. Nothing embarrasses me now. bring it on defamers.

I always get labeled as the school shooter because I'm disabled. I'm easy to get to. And since they say that, I become that, even though I was one of the most anxiety filled, scared person on the planet. I'd be the last one. Then let me blow those people to bits and get the invalids the Hell out of there because we don't belong. Do you know what I went through growing up? Do you ever take my emotions into consideration? And if it's always the superior's interest, wasn't I in their way then? I have no tolerance for this facade bullshit anymore.

I like what someone said on my blog, it's all the black autistic peoples' faults. It's a joke.


Usually, they find some fly covered carcass to compare me to, and back when I was younger, I still had hope, and this destroyed me. They never let me develop my gifts. Wahness aside. Who's going to say that I deserve now compared to some kid in school? It's my turn to play that game, isn't it?

Fix my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment