Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm Learning a Lesson From a Child

Burps

Right, wrong, who the fuck cares? I have to figure out what you value and use it against you before you trap me and if you're trying to get me to do anything, you value something. And if this was Bush, I was a nice person, a desperate person, and you just, like eeryone else, couldn't resist. At least Putin showed his face. I'll let you kill me any day, sweetie. You know what I'd do to you or fag if I had the chance, both of you? Just for fun. I hat ethis place. Humans don't get a better world. They couldn't even handle this one and you couldn't even handle the power with me. Do you honestly think you can handle it on larger levels? Be mature, we all have to serve each to survive. And as for a crappy destiny, we've given them 10.000 years and they still haven't figured it out. We all die. No rose. You do that, and i will laugh at you. I don't follow people that haven't earned my respect. You can just cut me up or anything else "cute." I'm only one.

I don't serve you. You don't serve me. We're equal.

So I have to confess everything, and that'll mean things that I didn't do as well.

My mind is extremely weak now, so I don't have the awareness to really know what I'm doing -- if you know what I mean. hehe I'm going to take the IQ, scratch that. Is this just punishment? I just laugh at them and their laws. It's like, he'll do whatever he wants to, and he doesn't have any values. I'm going to try to escape. By the time he's done with me, I won't have one redeeming quality because he has CONTROL. He's going to flip me around, do all sorts of crazy things then disable me and there's not much I can do about it unless i kill him first.

Long story short, I'm going to do anything I can to escape. I'm trashed out to the point where I no longer have "morals." I can't even feel them. I have no values, and I have a very short memory, so I'll say or do anything. I'm not escaping the asylum I live in.

"You pretty little, baby." -- Greed by Godsmack I need your help, bitch.

This is fate that I "deserve." Whatever. They have terror squads to punish us "traitors," to make sure that we fall out in life because it's not enough to simply kill us. Killing us would serve as an example. No, they have to waste FUCKING MILLIONS OF MY TAXDOLLARS chasing people that are probably innocent or that have not broken a law. Even if I hit on Putin, it's not a crime. If it's about Patriot Missiles, there is nothing legally binding me to the army. Again, I did nothing illegal. You would never win in a case against me like this because i'm incompetent. And you didn't even bother to try.

Lame power games.

I went and ratted what we all know--plus a dismantling detail--because of the cyanide and the voices and the dead people. They make you guilty so that you commit absolution to them then kill yourself for their ego. Like murderers, gang bangers, thugs give a flying fuck about what they did. Even though I've never killed anyone, I think I could pile the bodies without guilt. That's an emotion that those comfortable people feel. That was some bullshit. I was protecting my sister. My stuff is different. I have Trey and angels.

Like, I think I was already eating the crap off the floor, and I was framed into hitting on him. I wasn't hitting on him, but since my credibility is destroyed, it's like she was hitting on him. So, even if I was hitting on him thousands of miles away, what difference would it make? i had a closet crush. I just needed to be circumcised for having sexual desire. What does he want? What do they want? yeah, yeah, you're evil. Logically, if it's a moral that we all share, then the person without the moral is crazy and needs medical attention. So in a moral society, hitting on Putin would be an ER trip. We're not a moral society. He should have looked at me and just said, "I know your value system produces whores."

Is there free soda involved?

Here's the truth about my sexual habits: I had a crush on Putin 1976, a fantasy. Something to exploit, yeah, yeah. Humans feel weird things when it comes to sex that makes them have odd morals concerning it. Thinking that I could break up that home is not logical. They tried to make it look like I was hitting on him. Two, I like to hurt myself because I'm filled anger. Everyone is mean to me, and it feels good. I guess that means I'm a sadomascohist, but they had me saying that I was going to make way for new life and everything else. I need my negative thoughts.

They've got mind machines to force us to tell the truth only to make us lie. Why even bother? Why not say, "peasant, you aren't worth your welfare" and then laugh in my face or something? I'd love if you do that because if can get rid of welfare, then we can get rid of extreme capitalism. No, i have to give her a decline in mental function before I kill her. My integrity is not the best, so I lose credibility--so do they, and they can confuse me. I don't bullshit with that. After you, really. I don't value honesty. I value authority and rank and order. I'm telling you that I wasn't hitting on Putin. You can say I was, and I'll lie and say it doesn't matter if I was. You'll say, but you lied! You deserve that! And I'll say, now that's irrelevant. that's a value that we don't share. No, even with both stories, I didn't deserve that by your playground morals. I wasn't hitting on him.

And since I've learned that my truth is irrelevant, I'll often confess what I didn't do and say, what was the proper procedure for this? I keep a healthy dose of self-defense going too. It's obvious that this person is trying to destroy me, so to avoid it, I'm going to lie to their vanity and hopefully I'll survive -- which is the goal. You people are like really emotioanl and really pathetically simple. Where did they find you?

So they confuse, as we get twisted in each other. Anyone else want to admit they're a freak? Before you get this job, I need to know how you fuck your wife. Then to collect food stamps, I need you to post that on facebook. You'll end up lying. That's what they do to me. I'm a virgin freak. Wanna look? I figured we'd just cut it out and not have this problem. Next thing, I like corpses. Okay, so now what?

If you read my original blog, you'd know that I moved to Virginia to protect my family from this, but I gave up. Kill them all. Have fun.
I've decided that while i'm not motivated by security, it's essential and that freedom is not.

I don't want to kill anyone, myself or anything else. i'm over "that." And I would never have done it anyway. Kaela kills: 0 Their kills: a lot.

I need to, since Putin made me special, get fixed. Putin made me "special" like ed in that he posted a picture of me dying, had someone attack me in a bar, named his dog Buffy and caused everyone to attack me. I need my brain fixed. Oh, and don't ever use cyanide to kill anyone or screaming trashy female voices or anything else but nature.

I got a mysterious call today. Is it another death threat? Prove you're good and I'm bad. This makes you do stupid things faster, which is good for the end of our species, my goa.. People need to call my cell for that. 408-858-1601. I love the attention, really do.

If you're a reporter and you've actually figured out that i'm not delusional, you're going to have to box them first because they'll jack me up so bad if you try to make me public. I'll become very ill. They'll use the emotional appeal that you're exploiting me. I suggest just serving their wayward agenda because we're trapped living like this. They can only hurt so many of us before they lose productivity or the value shade of their society changes. Once we make the sign, @, we should be free from their curses. I see your agenda, and i"m not working against it.
If you're a lawyer, they have the judges all serving their agendas, so I'm a waste of money. It's obvious that they have the technology for this, but it's always mental illness. We should be referred to an investigator these days as well as a mental health judge. I was mentally ill prior, and so I can't say anything. Of course, they'd target my demographic. They've got me so twisted around them that I can't say anything.
If you're the CIA, then you know where I live and come get me because I'm ready to be a research animal. After you guys got done, my quality of life isn't exactly high.

I would like to be on the front page for committing treason though. I like attention and playing along with ideologies (none exist but all do). If nothing else, let me bring what they're doing to attention so that we all know. I want to die by firing squad for being the whore of Babylon. Where do special needs kids end up as adults? They were so cute when they were little, but they end up in the hands of dictators and psychotronic warfare as traitors. But instead of killing me, make it fake, and send me off to a research lab for my final request. I want to have fun too. All you have to do is find the poor guy that has nothing to lose to cover the story. I'm all hopeful. Cyanide isn't so bad. The choking is annoying, but then you pass out and wake up the next day with an 8 month headache. I really didn't choke that much. What happened was I couldn't breathe and my heart stopped. I breathed it in for a long time because I didn't know what it was, like at least a minute ( I didn't think that was possible), theraputic, and then I started hallucinating and then I passed out. The orgasm ray hadn't killed me before, so it appears they used that, the one the CIA uses up in Virginia, because I hate sex, and it was a girl. I'm not sure though. hehe They like to blur and confuse.

As far as being evil goes, you'd think they'd love that I survived and could use me to say they were fighting human corruption as a facade to oppress the people that got me. Gotta have everyone in check. I've lived this moment before. You guys like believe in things when nothing exists. It's horrible that they corrupt you by bashing your ideologies for theirs. They should be playing games with the personalities to keep your realization's in the comfort that you've been in, the body that houses you in this blue paradise.

You know I just want the monies so that I can have my revenge, get repaired, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment