Friday, October 14, 2011

What I Meant by the Comment that Google is Defaming Me With

People will naturally create caste systems. If you want social equality, you have to watch out for this. Kali is essential in free societies, but I already agreed with you--much as it makes the "me" angry, so please stop destroying me. I'm going to take all y'all agents out to lunch. Can we be mature about this? You're trying to prevent me from fulfilling a slot that you've selected for someone else so that they can feed their poverty bunch, and my family can take care of me, or they can exist without me. We can't all rise. It makes it so that we're equal. I know what you're doing but you seem to forget that you already trashed me out. I went and destroyed my credit for you this time.

As for mates not being equal, everyone tries to force me into relationships. They did it young and didn't realize that he wont' stay with me because I'm not his social equal. I was pretty-ish or not ugly. Not really pretty but enough to be deceiving. We all bloom unfortunately. That's why I always wore plain clothes and no makeup. I was hoping my youth would pass fast enough for it not to cause a problem. This caused a lot of problems. I'm a pariah. They will rise later in life and ditch me. The only way I can fight this is to have babies young. And then he will leave me, take the children and declare me insane, which is easy to do if you don't have money. Why do you make us marry so young in a society that uses merit after the marriage term? You should be encouraging them to wait in my opinion. I try to avoid the hobos for children reasons. I try to explain to them why it won't work. My dependence on low skill jobs makes it difficult for me to too. If you did x, you're going to have to accept y. This is why I get so frustrated.

I don't believe in freedom because I'm tired of it. It's another trick. Can we be mature? Jack is from the sun god and special, and he gets to do this while we all have to do that. Can I have some decency?

Can I have my mind back? I promise I won't make any money.

India, do you really want our democracy and to get rid of your caste system? Oh, the frustration.

In truth, if you were superior, a superior would notice you and pull you out. Meanwhile, you're safe and know where you stand. Usually, things like art, music, math and writing are permitted and simply devalued in society. We all want to use our minds.

All of us with any sort of drive to create are systematically destroyed because it's another's survival. We get stuck on repeat or realizations that prevent us from doing anything. Long story short, I don't like the welfare. i like to work. Since all is "paid," and I'm not allowed to have money, I'm not allowed work at anything. This is a horrible way to live.

I'd like to say to google and bing that there are several Kaelas out there and that it's curious how my ranking ends up like that. Shouldn't there be a variety of us when the page pops up. Only 50 people have visited my blog. It really shouldn't be up there in the search. I'm thinking about making it so that I get more hits, but I'm not sure I'm ready yet. It just proves that you're goal was to destroy me. I get dirt on everyone these days. I've learned. I pay attention.

I'm trying to get someone to box Putin so that I can get my brain fixed. That's the only way you get anything. I don't care how he feels, and he doesn't care about me either. He tried to get out of it by calling me low class. Okay, so i'm low class. That doesn't mean anything. Now you've made an appeal, and I'm not going to do emotional crap or profess all my "sins." I have no redeeming qualities. Someone has to make it so that he has to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment