Tuesday, October 11, 2011

DHS Wants to Trash You Out, Baby

So in this crazy universe of cave corpses and street gangs, there's a new kid in town, and he's got a gun. DHS is pimping with new equipment. Is anyone laughing at his power yet?

"I got a gun,' says Billy, "and she still left me."

So while I was minding my own business, trying to enjoy a beer with a few friends, these assholes come running out of nowhere and try to frame me multiple times doing multiple times. The first one was talking to Russia. The second one was trying to date Putin in which a man came running into the bathroom, threw his hand in my face and said, "it's rude, girl." So now you're calling me a rude girl. How rude.

Rude and rude make rudeness.

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. I started mocking them on my blog with various crimes which they all jumped up and said, "that's why! That's why!" She's Jewish. Indeed, I have Jewish ancestors. And that matters because? Let's do a you and me and 23. I'm sick of being the only one "exposed." If being Jewish is a sin, then let's kill us all like the invalids. You can't put a penny in a jar for a whole pig.

What do they have you believing in? I hope it isn't yourself.

Anyway, they were looking for a reason, not like you have to look hard. I had "their" money. That's good enough to kill anyone and anyone can understand money. It's a universal language.

They needed a good reason though for their hearts because that's what good folks do, so they trashed me out, ruined me and then blamed me. Of course, since it happened to me, I have to blame myself and say I'm gonna "change" because people change. What a lie. People never change.

I've been trashed out (outer); I'm still me (inner). Quiet, calm, periodically explodes.

Who am I committing absolution to this week?
What delusion is all I am?

Anyway, here's an article I found funny: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A60098-2005Feb28.html I'm not upholding Putin, just saying. Was the cyanide from you, pumpkin pie?

They don't "fire" you. They create conditions that lead to you being fired or your death. I always get trashed out then I have to accept dirt. It's their favorite game. Now all the yahoos, since i had to make myself visible, come rushing in with their "just a question" or anything. I call you guys elves. You're like magical little creatures that work behind the scenes and since you're magical, none of us can say anything.

"The elves have landed."

Can I just be "fired" and banned from anything else as a punishment like wearing an "A?" Can we be adults? You got fired becaue you didn't uphold our invisible ideology with your psychic powers.

I have zero redeeming qualities. They destroyed all of me. All the "good" or ideals that I believed it.

I'm never allowed to rise. Like I would have anyway. The fact that I'm known on a list actually gives me a benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment