Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Oh no, it's the evil eye!

So, I don't know if anyone reads my blog. I have no idea why I do it. Whatever, to the topic...

Anyway, today we're going to talk about the "evil eye" that they put in Love and Death's album as well as a few others, such as Breaking Benjamin's.

It's not going to work. They're little, baby attention whores, however. They want to scream and yell and change the world! This planet has been spinning for billions of years. It won't submit to that drastic of a change without killing us all.

The majority of people have no idea what they're doing. When they find out, they will panic and the lawsuits will soon follow.

I'm used to these sorts of things, being that I am a "failure" as Breaking Benjamin says. I'm "special ed." for Placebo's song, "Special needs." Tasty treat, I'm sure. Easy? The same breed of people are the reason I became a schizophrenic in the first place. Yeah, I used to hide and cry, keeping the mentality of a child. I know better these days. I confronted them. I will no longer tolerate the gibberish.

Go frolic into the sunset and praise that another day happened, and you couldn't stop the sun. Go follow the village idiot later. I hear you can bring in the tide yourself.

When they trashed me, I felt so free. No longer do I have so many burdens for them, so much toil without enjoyment, so much pain and regret.



No comments:

Post a Comment