Friday, January 1, 2016

Playing Chicken

As I'm sure you know by now, I have poor social skills. I've been living in toxic fear due to inequality. People do things to me, and I can't react.

Now I know better.

I'm also tired of being the only one. It's like, I'm disabled, and you aren't Einstein either. They compare me to people they can't match up with themselves. Yes, I know I'm not Einstein, but I don't deserve to be called a failure and killed. This is why I wrote the joke, "Dawn of the Hives."

As far as the below go, FUCK OFF!



Love and Death as well as Deathstars can also fuck off.

I'm with the old guy here. He's an eater, and he's left me in peace in peasant land. What has Deathstars done? Nothing but make a lot of noise and kill. He isn't good at economics nor true leadership.



No comments:

Post a Comment