Friday, January 15, 2016

Dear elites, you're making me mad

Elites are interesting characters, like all people.

I've only bumped into them a few times due to flying up.

I am kind of annoyed with them though. Obama is letting all the elites do what they want, like back in Kenya and other shithole countries, like Russia. Russia hunts their disabled over forty dollars - Tatu "Invalidy." That probably doesn't even buy Alina a nice outfit for a thousand dollar dinner.

They're hypocrites as well. Putin is allowed to commit adultery, but if I have a crush on him, I'm wicked.

I wonder when the musical gangs are going to realize their masters see them as mice.

No pay, no way.

Like I said, when people only work for the 001%, we waste our time with caste/class crashers.

In other news, the whole famous and rich thing annoys me. I'm not like the people with a scary amount of self-esteem in the US, or perhaps I'm not that naïve. From a young age, I've been beaten down. I don't like when the elites come down and say I just want to be rich and famous though, like what Lady Gaga preaches along with Marilyn Manson.

I don't think I could handle fame for very long, little village girl I am. I'd be like Susan Boyle. The only reason I even bother to correct them is because I want revenge after their horrible comments or actions. The Quran says not to let hatred lead you to sin. It's tempting though.

And no, I'm not after an Arab man. Sorry, guys, I know you're heartbroken. I don't want to have a billion children and be beaten every night. However, I like the Quran and Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment