Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Married to Putin--the delusion that brings such presents

I lost control of my soul. I had a bunch of parasites invade me with their forbidden words. I fell for them because some of them were right, and they kept me in a type of Hell I know. I was comfortable with them as well, my evil companions.

I have a few that came back, the regulars. I'm not trying to marry a rich Arab man as the crescent moon tells me. The damn Hardee's sign is a general, and I don't want to talk to him about my secret purpose. I used to get in a fight with the refrigerator at "Books-a-Million" in Virginia. It said, "victory;" Putin concurred me. I "lose."

I'll say it, Deathstars. You're going to give me cyanide for a weak heart. Well, we already went through that. Just to make you happy, it was eight and a half months of pain from the time I went to bed and got up again, and they wouldn't give me anything for it. I was hit several times and had my own issues.



These are conscious delusions I can't control. At least I'm aware of them now, but I will still react if stimulus is applied, like a flash of a ring or a news article about Alina.

Feel the shame. Ultranumb Blue Stahli likes this pain.

Sadly, I think I'm married to Putin. He used that against me, being the hypocrite that he is. Alina? He lacks respect for others. He has no empathy. It's all about him and his ego.

He isn't the only one.

Now the great sycophants saw me as wicked, like Lady Gaga, Rome and Marilyn Manson. The stars made fun of me by saying my name ("Love Game" and "Eat Me Drink Me") and making me look even more schizophrenic.

I can't say anything. It's so funny. (Not.)

Here's where my choice comes up. I can let these horrible people make me bad and tease me, waste time and money, or I can be a responsible citizen and do the right thing despite these evil people.

I never want to be like them. If I let my hatred for them blossom, I am on the same level as they are.

One more thing, that was super funny, too. They know what they did. Now they have it on YouTube. "Dominate them before they dominate you." Spoiled brats.



1 comment:

  1. "Here's where my choice comes up. I can let these horrible people make me bad and tease me, waste time and money, or I can be a responsible citizen and do the right thing despite these evil people. I never want to be like them. If I let my hatred for them blossom, I am on the same level as they are."

    well said!

    ReplyDelete