Wednesday, January 27, 2016

They're trying to hide

https://www.rt.com/news/330302-conspiracy-theories-oxford-study/

The problem with this is that people cannot comprehend the "whole," especially ordinary people who are laymen with the subject matter. We feed ourselves with bits and pieces of reality and think we've got it all figured out. The overlords enjoy our vanity. I swear to bring harm to the person who took this function away from me with the brain surgery though. It's true; I want to believe in something, anything. I'm so hollow now, a mechanical servant.

My big conspiracy theory was that String Theory is a scavenger hunt. Those "missing numbers" are amino acids. Eleven dimensions brought other references up. I attacked many a site, annoyed that the smart people were trying to make us look dumb when we talked about it, like fake Soviet science given to their masses.

Smart people and myself have been at war for a long time. I love math and science.

There are too many dumb people on this planet, I realize. It's like when they were gang stalking me, trying to make me paranoid... I was pretty much on the ground with my butcher knife anyway. I lived by Langley, the CIA headquarters. Enough said, right? Couldn't they have gotten me help or arrested me? What is wrong with people?

No comments:

Post a Comment