Monday, January 11, 2016

The Eternal Punishment--Breaking Benjamin

I have been dragged down since the beginning of time. It's easy to do. I usually go limp. I fought this last time, so I feel less pathetic.

It's a waste of tax dollars.

It's like, just arrest me. That's why I did it. At least I would be safe in prison against them. I promise. I'll never try to succeed again. Let me through those guarded gates, and I will survive. Maybe, they'll let me take a couple of classes. I'd make a couple friends.

I hate society.

I got rid of several, worthless friends recently; maybe I don't need any more. Just keep your tax dollars coming. I can't do anything now but waste time staring at a wall since my memory is so bad. I'm also hollow and feel next to nothing. I've been crying all day, but I can't feel it. It's quite a horrible way to live...


They use stupid measures to keep me in Hell. Nobody else has to follow the stupid rules but me.

This time I committed treason (everyone already knew what I said). Honestly, I was tired and sick of being so weak. I wanted to be arrested, but that's too good for me.

Brain is useless.

Stupid, human games.


No comments:

Post a Comment