Monday, January 11, 2016

Ivory Towers

A few years ago, I got into a fight with someone called strawberrydrink on xanga. She seemed to think I should know who she was and how important she is. ???

I had no idea who she was, and I don't care. I did take College Algebra after our interaction, as she was some famous mathematician. I didn't even know what a proof was. Don't forget, Archimedes was killed by a soldier who didn't like him.

It's super annoying when people do that to me, however, expect me to bow to them. Same with Madonna coming in and "caring." I usually have to pay for their egos, like Putin's. I suddenly become Satan, wanting money and fame. I do want money but not fame. I used to hate money. It looks fun now.

Being famous looks lame.

I have a hard time picking up on people's intents, and they seem to misunderstand me as well.

Then again, like Putin, they're not even trying. If you can't use me, discard me--and try to make me feel like crap.

Well, it looks like Putin is going to be disregarded. It's probably my fault somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment