Wednesday, January 13, 2016

An old topic: .001% vs us

I have tried to mature and not hate people who have vast fortunes. However, they have abused me beyond what is civil.

They want us to hate them so that they can justify splitting us. They let us have a taste of heaven to incite a war within: we could have it all, but we aren't talented enough at the end of the day. They're "special."

A lot of them are out-of-touch with reality. The girl they had working on me yelled and screamed about various aspects of my behavior, like that I write or I eat out, that I was getting a guardian. Obama has given them the weapons but no accountability. They can do whatever they want and get away with it.

Cute.

Gaddafi was a good leader who didn't let the rich do that to ordinary people. Rich people could have their money but were told not to flaunt it. In the US, which caters to highly manipulative people, they will twist and choke anything into you for any purpose.

They have really trashed us out.

Great.

Blue Stahli, when you do that, I end up with nothing, and I become the sacrificial victim. I lost my temper because they wouldn't leave me alone. Plus, it hit on my weakness: being disabled. They have the ability to fix our brains, but they'd rather demoralize us instead.









No comments:

Post a Comment