Monday, January 11, 2016

My Rise to Fame--So Tragic

LOL

I wrote "Dawn of the Hives" as a joke in three days. I was a little vain with it when I first wrote it. After all, it was my first book! That's fun. To make myself feel better, I noted Stephen King was a weak writer when he wrote "Carrie." However, he's a genius now.

I know it isn't an excuse, but I was kind of a time crunch due to the fact they were trying to "Whip It" by Love and Death yet again. I was in the group home and wasn't Einstein. Seriously, these people need to take a good look in the mirror.

A lot of people think a degree makes them a god. I have an associates, but it's discredited, as is any accomplishment of mine. Sure, they may be good at math (my dream), but they haven't added anything to the field. Their greatest accomplishment is killing me because I'm a "special" girl.

Needless to say, my brain is trashed from their stupidity. It wasn't ever grand to begin with, honestly. It's not like the world will cry for me, yet it's always me for some reason. I was going to ignore them when this first started, but they dragged me into it because it's easy. Then I become part of the balancing act.

I lost my virginity to a machine.

I am annoyed they aren't fixing our brains, those of the disabled. Instead, we are raised and then fed to the machine of sycophants, like in Placebo's "Special Needs," or, in Russia, Tatu's "Invalidy." We become easy targets.

Everyone else does what they want.

What about Putin? He's all Holy and then he got a divorce and is rumored to be with Alina. She flaunts it every now and then. I don't even want it anymore. . It was only a fantasy. It figures the real one would be an asshole from Hell and use his influence to harm me.

"You don't have any friends. Nobody likes you... GO away." Too true.

I was attracted to him like Lestat. I'm back with Lestat. If I become a vampire, know he's an asshole as well.

I live in a fantasy world because the real world is demoralizing, and frankly, I got sick of having to screw myself over again and again.

I remember looking at all that shit and knowing my numbers would be called.

Anyway, thus, I pay my dues to humanity. Fascism is an annoying dance.

If I were in charge of the world, I would do damage control for a while. We need a lot of people to explore the galaxy, not to eat Babel Bananas on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment