Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I feel for these guys, but I don't feel--I'm sure they understand

https://www.rt.com/uk/328576-guantanamo-aamer-prison-torture/

I didn't get a trial either. It's the government's way of being efficient. Why waste time when you're not going to be fair anyway? It was like Lisa Gerrard's "Sleep." I lied, said there were Russians at the window, even though my confession was from the pureness of my heart.

I'll admit I made an error. I became intoxicated with my emotions. It was total mental masturbation, like a catholic schoolgirl on her first boyfriend. I was loving it. See, I've spent my life being shy (terrified), weird and quiet. I occasionally had these little outbursts, which I was shamed for, but man, when I could let it out, I was in Hell-heaven.

That's actually common in people when they see the world. People like Bill Gates remind us that life isn't fair. Eventually, we give up and accept it because we're worthless humans. Life isn't fair, Bill Gates. Give me your taxes, bitch.

I have to apologize to Snowden. I've been harsh on him because Putin's dick is so far up my ass. Approve of me! He's smiling over there in Russia, and I'm sure Snowden would laugh at me. They're crooked and crowned. He's like the sage in the mountains, "I'm not coming down. Call me anything."

Unlike the Muslims, I don't believe anything, and I'm terribly inconsistent due to brain damage. I told one boy I'd never been in a gym. It took my mind a while to come back online. That, and the one time the disabled man needed help with his braces, and, like everyone else, I drifted with little attention. I couldn't even think in words.

They used wealth against me this last time. Unfortunately, when Ultranumb does that to me, I can't even eat. I will deserve nothing, and I will be sacrificed. There's a nice reaction. They rub it in my face, and I become demoralized. When I was in Virginia, they had a woman follow me around with the bumper sticker, "What slave?" They've done such a marvelous job of leading us. Now who's the slave, bitch? You should have seen my problem list when I was in the hospital the first time. Unfortunately, life is not always kind to me. Madonna's going to beat my corpse and employ the dementia patients. That's edgy. She should do it naked. Hurry, now, whore. Miley might beat you to it.

We have some serious leadership issues in this world. Blame me.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/obama-state-of-the-union-america-is-already-great-051100798.html says the man whose wife was proud of America only because her husband was elected, not before. Also, he always rattled about change, how we needed it. After healthcare, which was essentially Mao's steel, he's really helped us! Dead heads are fired up and ready to go. It's the special Olympics and Obama will be beaten in bowling by a retarded individual, not that Obama respects people with special needs.






No comments:

Post a Comment