Tuesday, January 12, 2016

You have got to be kidding

Yahoo news rated me as too low to show. That's disturbing by sheer reason that I only had one thumbs down...

Putin and his troll army are swarming me. The goal Putin has is to make me commit suicide for his vanity. Nobody cares either way, I promise. Keep wasting your time and making the world a shittier place. You too can trash the planet.

BTW, other people say anti-Putin statements, and they have thumbs up. Putin hates me. He's tried everything to disturb me. I don't care anymore, Putin.

I will say one thing, Madonna; your operation made it so that I'm not as reactive. Usually, the goons stress me out by repeating the same thing over and over again, like that I'm ugly. No shit, I have a mirror. It's like, you're not so great looking either. Can we talk about someone else?



Anyway, they make me mad with their circular logic. It's frustrating. And with Breaking Benjamin, it was like, "You're quoting voices?" That's sad. People with schizophrenia have a hard enough time as it is. We have been failed by several systems and people. Usually, it's time to put the breaks on when that happens. What did you do to that person? Is what I'm thinking.

There are other people in this world. Putin hasn't realized it yet. Do you want my pension so that you can have a nice dinner with Alina?

Well, I have to be battle ready. Like Putin already knows, I will do nothing but try to get back at him for what he's done. There's an army of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment