Saturday, January 16, 2016

In pariah news - floating in a drugged paradise

Well, I've spent a good deal of my life being told how worthless I am. I kind of ignore it for the most part.

I burst every once in a while.

They say they don't care, but they put a lot of work into hurting me.

After abuse, I usually see a waste of effort. It's like, go be productive.

Putin decided that he hated me, and he's played games to try to harm me. It's so funny - not. As Obama said, Putin's like a bored schoolboy.

It's humorous like believing that making me numb will change things for me. Humans are a greedy, worthless lot. They're going to come down on me, and now I can't react properly. You know, like it making me grovel, stressing me out, claiming I'm after their husbands, the usual games.

No comments:

Post a Comment