Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My "Friends"

https://www.yahoo.com/style/happened-one-best-friends-blogged-170000294.html

This blog speaks to me as well. Growing up, my family had troubles, and I had bad things happen, and it was obvious I was struggling. I shared these moments, as I've mentioned on a previous post, and they all bit me.

Who wants problems? They have futures.

The parents used to be nice to me and say things like, "You're just like family to us." Sure. I knew they didn't like my parents. One of my folks even trash talked one of my "friends'" dad, saying he was lazy. It's true he didn't work, but he had a superior intellect and could have done something. That was obvious with his pass times. He wasn't writing, "Dawn of the Hives." (I'll never forgive myself for letting that one out of the bag.)

Amanda's mom fought me in my twenties. I was like??? Amanda is how old? I was annoyed because she kept lying to me.

As for Aspen, sue me, she was the girl I always wanted to be. She is smart, pretty and a good person, minus saying some odd things as a teenager. She was "honest," let's put it that way. I'm sure she probably has learned to not do that. Now it's my turn--I used to be better. She wasn't ever my friend, however. She invited me to her birthday parties and gave me a phone. She included me with the other friends that came. Plus, my parents used to compare her to me, which made me mad. I got to hear it all of the time, how I was given poor genes and such. Thanks.

Some of my other "friends" did things like go to prom together and didn't invite me on their dateless venture. I decided to work that night instead of be the loser I am. I made lots of excuses for them, and my sister called me out by saying I had no friends because they never called.

Campbell put a sword through my heart in the army. I thought I'd made a friend.

And now they've moved past me. I ended up being charity. I tried everything I could to avoid this fate. Aspen even "commended" me for not wanting to be worthless.

I can't avoid the Putins/Madonnas of the world, lurking in the shadows. They don't follow laws, and nobody will care if they kill you. I am demoralized by this kind of treatment. They know it, too. "The locke has been raped." ~ Marilyn Manson He likes to torment us for our beliefs, make fun of our helplessness. Help me! Help me! Did you enjoy that, sir or sire? I have a video on this. I'm going to look for it now. It's why they rape you then say, "nobody cares." At least I didn't have to hump him. I prefer humans to animal filth.

He feeds on the weak, like all of them. Trash the planet even more.

Essentially, this is what they did to me. It's something I wouldn't fall for at 25 and up.



I'm at 2:01-2:04, I think. Same with "Work Bitch." Anyone who cares is too scared. Hope they enjoy their emotions. This is only a Kaela. I am the center of all evil though. Feel my flames! Joking They need healthier hobbies.



We'll be fighting them all. I'm the possessed one.


No comments:

Post a Comment