Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Faking a mental illness or medical illness

I think people who fake mental illnesses have problems, too. Another issue is that they malinger after the meds kick in.

I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. I know I am, and I fight it.

The reason I was diagnosed "undifferentiated schizophrenia" was during my struggle with the head injury and brain damage both from myself and from the brain surgery. They wouldn't listen to me, and I could only fight delirium for so long. I was mistreated by several nurses and doctors.

In the Rolla hospital, when the pressure in my brain was releasing, I went bananas! My whole system rebelled, and I jumped out of the bed and ran down the hall. I started to vomit, and the nurse said I stuck my finger down my throat for attention. This was, of course, after the ambulance ride where they noticed my blood pressure was 60/30.

They found he head injury when they did a MRI. They were like, you were right... I was like, and you all need your licenses revoked for abusing me so much -- and they did. One nurse was stupid enough to write in my notes that "passing out is not a symptom of low potassium." Sure, because passing out is a sign things are going well. I kept having to go to the ER because my electrolytes were drained faster than I could replace them, and it takes like three months to get an appointment with the VA. There were other signs I was failing, too, especially with my heart rate and blood pressure. It was obvious I had a head injury. Oh well.

I think that they should refer frequent flyers to a person who can find out if they have serious problems or are just malingering. The stupid doctors almost wanted me to diagnose myself, which was annoying. I should have gone to med school.

I talked with the VA, and they were like, "you don't have any money, so you can't sue us." I wasn't planning on it. More abuse from people... I wanted to know if they could put in a pamphlet, or something, that people with mental illnesses due, indeed, also have medical problems, as we are not immortal.

As for my future, it's grim. I will do what I have to. I hate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment