Sunday, January 10, 2016

My place in outer space

Like I've expressed before, I'm not popular and never have been. People, like the psychotronic employees, bank off of this hatred of me.




They aren't the only ones.

Putin does anything for attention, to look good. If you think I'm an attention whore when I mumble on unread screens, you should see the dick he sucks. He's always trying to appeal to actors and athletes by giving them the most worthless thing ever: Russian citizenship. He then does things like say that the Western world wants to hurt Russia with environmental laws. Then he stands up and says Russia cares and is doing a great job with the environment.

Now he wants to fight terrorism with us. He's not invited to the cool kid table. After the way he and his goons treated me, he can submit to US World Domination! Now I know why Mrs. Clinton put an overcharge prompt on her button.

He's an ass.

Anyway, back in the states, I've tried many different types of living to fit in. I only fit in on the fringe. This is where reality becomes the Twilight Zone, where all the Grimm's Fairytales come to life.

The horrors, the horrors, just part of the show.

I've seen some weird things. It's why I'm not tight on morality, especially what they're trying to sell to sheltered people. So I really want to fuck Putin, and it made me crazy. I fell in love for the first time. The world knows that was a thorn to stick me with and claim a victory. Clever. My youth... OVERCHARGE!

I kind of drift through reality. This works well with my mind that isn't all there. I only pick up bits and pieces of the whole, never seeing the full blossom.



Well, back to floating around the galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment