Monday, January 11, 2016

Putin's Leadership Again



This kind of stuff happens all over the world, and people like Madonna, Zuckerberg and Putin want to bring us this "love."

Putin, in the picture he posted of me, ripped out my eyes, tongue and ears. I am evil, after all, and he enjoyed the scene, sending a firing squad after me. lol

After you, sir.

Don't ever have a crush or love. I've learned not to value anything. When I was in the looney bin the first time, the guy said he was going to follow me, which is why I stayed in Virginia. Once there, they threatened my family again, and I incurred another head injury. I don't care anymore.

Everyone wants a piece of your ass these days. Now you know the stress of perfection. The beads of failure and hopelessness descend upon you, as they have eaten at my soul. And you know that your daughters, around my age, will be the hunt of the woods.

You could explain to my mom how you killed her baby. Even though, we argue, but we still love each other. Though I can't feel love... or anything. I can cry, but I can't feel it. Great surgery, makes life vivid and enjoyable. Not.

It would have been nice to have been in school instead of being tormented.

Dreams to sand.

Didn't you see their youth when you looked at me? No, you're a special angel, after all. Michael? They "saw" you.

I don't give a damn about you anymore, Putin.

No comments:

Post a Comment