Sunday, January 10, 2016

Being a Nobody But a Famous Pedophile--Apparently

I confronted them on their abuse of me yet again, Russia and the "artists" using brain surgery both. I'm now blocked from RT. Again.

I love you, baby.

Putin couldn't handle it because he's riding in a losing race. Yell and cry, blame the past--I'm used to it from the Russians and our side, too. I remember when that little brat yelled that I wasn't getting a guardian. It was like, "Sorry, honey, but I don't have control over everything."

Meanwhile, Putin can't suck prominent dick fast enough to save the ship.

On our side, they can't catch all the little class/caste crashers fast enough. Putin can tell you what a waste of time that is. See, the FBI/CIA stopped working for the ordinary person in the US, and now their time is comprised of keeping the .001% happy. It's like, they wanted to waste all that money on a few gold diggers, whores, disabled people and teen girls, what do they expect?

We're almost as stupid as Russia who let the oligarchs reign. They're trying here, but they aren't accountable, and they're sloppy as Hell. It ends in chaos. Laws keep the pillars of our society alive.

Forethought.

Back to our side, I asked for help several times after the accident that was supposed to save me. Also, again, they did it more than once and didn't restrain me properly. As I've said in the past, if this "cure" works, why can't we come into the open about it and regulate it? A court order, maybe?

Let's talk about the pedophile-thing. No, I am not a pedophile. YouTube has changed my ranking. I had this problem where I was turned on by any noise or sight. That's why I take Prozac. They tried to take advantage of me... Only wasting their time. I still would like to be circumcised. That is the reaction and why God has mercy on his blind children.

I want a good life, too. I still want the five million dollars (from any guilty party) after taxes, and I want the house, after taxes. You know you're wrong.





No comments:

Post a Comment