Sunday, January 10, 2016

Authority Without Accountability

One of the things that annoys me is the lack of accountability. They want us to be slaves, act a certain way, but they don't want to have to do any of the chores of having slaves.

I contacted several representatives about what they did to me. They said I should go to the looney bin. Overall, the elected officials were professional and nice to me, however. I can't say they mistreated me, just blew me off as crazy.

Some must have heard me though.

Madonna and Britney Spears seem to have gotten angry about me alerting them about the music, and I'm in the video, "Work Bitch" by Britney Spears.

She sings, "Go call the police. Go call the governor. I am the bad bitch, the bad bitch you'll never know."

My head, as that body doesn't belong to me, is at 2:03-2:04.




No comments:

Post a Comment