Monday, January 18, 2016

Eliminating Myself

I am an annoying nuisance for the most part.

Growing up, a lot of bizarre, horrible things happened to me. Let's be clear about that.

I made the mistake of telling other people about my problems when they had their own and don't value me. I can list my issues to this day, and I used to often, explaining... I have that cloud overhead, ready for lightning. This makes me a target of vultures.

I know people don't care, and they hate when I do that, save for the others like me who I attract.

I don't like them, yet they are a reflection of me.

Anyway, I've been burned and have been in a thinking prison for a while. What's left of my brain kind of sums it up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lacey-johnson/the-2-types-of-people-to-_b_8999624.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

I am buying a book on social skills. Don't hate me all at once.

I realize most people want to avoid my holes. "Everybody look what's going down..."












No comments:

Post a Comment