Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The phase of two sayings

So, I'm doing it again. I'm saying one thing then contradicting myself with another. I did it in "We let them speak to starve us." Everything is wrong: nothing is wrong. Most people don't understand, and they pick at what they don't like about what I say without realizing they're reading nonsense again. My teacher found one of my lovely sentences and pondered over the meaning. It means nothing. Oh well. I have a colorful reality, and I can have conversations with myself. I don't always agree with me.

I enchant myself with delusions all day.

lalallalalalala
Thanks for your taxes, Madonna. I thought I was recovering again. That is a potent delusion. The medicine that I'm on just makes me feel good, so I forget until I try to do something. I will never forgive any of you, and, know my apology means nothing. I should stop saying it.

And to Zuckerberg and Gates (dropping shit on their dung), you're going to have to make a net for us special people. We will be sacrificed and degraded really fast with these laws. I don't know why I bother telling the internet. they'll see it when enough of us get stuck in the filter.

I'm going to keep working on it. Not that my work means anything.

Back to this:

Hey, I'm not on anything illegal, just crazy pills, but I feel good. I tried to escape fate, but it caught me. I quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment