Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Missing Link

So, I don't really keep this journal up for other people.

I had quite a few visitors yesterday and the day before. I've also had one nice comment. I think I'm up to three this time. Miss Popular right here. ^_^

I know it sounds like I'm whining a lot of times, and I am. As I've explained to some of the other ghosts who see me, I've gone through my programming, trying to deny it at times, as it's unpleasant.

As a schizophrenic, you get to see all your programming go haywire, like normal thoughts, relationships, having kids, dealing with people and those not-so-secret things we believe we hide in vain. It bubbles up. I wish Putin would have realized that. I've only gained control recently.

One example of the thoughts though: I've already mentioned how many people believe it's unfair for blacks to get this or that. They think they're lazy, the blacks, but the whites aren't racist, no, it's evil Kaela who is. Well, evil Kaela has a lot to say to this society.

Another thing I've learned is that the United States isn't that bad. I'm not going to put total blame on my liberal teachers, but they started the spark. They would always be like, "We're losing our freedoms," and "The US isn't great anymore." Half of these people have never had an ordinary job and have no sense. They were the dumb ones out of the college bunch who rack up 100K worth of debt then blame the system.

Speaking of blame I'm still mad at Putin. I've said some harsh words myself about him, but his words and actions caused people to hurt me. I can't do anything to him, and he has way more influence that he needs to be accountable for. He's untouchable from my class. For making me a target, I would like five million dollars from him (after taxes) and the house (after taxes).

I want to hide there with my broken self.






No comments:

Post a Comment