Sunday, March 27, 2022

I've Already Said That I Was Messed Up From that Interaction

 The event with Putin messed with me, but I have a weak mind and was especially vulnerable for a couple of years.  I guessed for a while in confusion.  I figure he didn't want to mess up what was going on with the music and elite games. He is also a busy man and can't report to me either!  He has acknowledged me a few times.  That's all I ask.  I want to say, "Thank you for acknowledging me after I contacted you for something I perceive or think you did." I was in love with him, too, back when I could feel that. I'm sure he has to deal with the other crazies and has a special filing cabinet for us.  Obama had one jump the fence.  We're magical. People in power get plenty of us.  Putin is actually skilled at dealing with this problem where our leaders allow ordinary people to say they want to kill the President because he's a demon, and it becomes some unholy crusade, especially for people like Marilyn Manson.   It's like, this person is sick.  The people in Virginia also knew I was sick.  Some turned against me, but I had a few father-types who were about ready to drag me out of the bar.  No, I wasn't drinking, just my one beer a night.  They told their children not to stare at me. Meanwhile, and this is not crazy town, but the psychotronic weapons were used against me for being "evil."  Most of it was caused by the people hunting me.  The only way I can describe that is, "Prison Sex" by Tool.  We're going back to the caves thanks to Washington B.C.

And yes, real stuff happens to me.  

As far as sending me thousands of trolls, bring it on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment